Talking to my family today, I found out it's around 17 degrees in GA. When it's 71 in Phoenix, we have no use for things known as sweaters and jackets. So on the Great Georgia Trip Checklist is to shop for winter items.
Thankfully, since it is 71 degrees, all winter clothes are on sale and clearance. Unfortunately, said winter clothes are hard to find. Phoenix has no clue what winter clothes are! Not a surprise since Phoenix doesn't do winter, but you'd think they would have some winter clothes.
I was able to manage to find two sweaters. And tonight I'm on the hunt for a jacket. David has a leather jacket, so he's taken care of. But I only have hoodies. Not exactly wedding attire. So hopefully we'll have luck on the hunt. Otherwise, it's going to be very very cold...
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment